Monday, December 28, 2009

How do i put a div layout on my myspace page nd get it to work...?

Follow the instructions that tell you what codes go where in your profile.



And you have to adjust some things, like write your own about me, and get your friend ID also, so people can add, message, im , you etc.



It's really simple though!



Just takes some time, depending.



If you need anymore help, just e-mail me k? and i'll try to help you (:



How do i put a div layout on my myspace page nd get it to work...?

its hard. it takes someone whos really good with html codes to be able to do it well. once u figure it out tho, its really funn, so when u look thro the code, there are things that say "insert _____ here" and thats what u shud do. its not that complicated. i make all my layouts, so ive gotten used to it. but good luck! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services