Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I put a online now icon into a div overlay layout for myspace?

Put the following code into the place you normally put your css code, by that I mean where you put the changes you make to your page when you are editing your profile. Put the URL to the icon you want to use where it says PUTYOURIMAGEHERE. Delete PUTYOURIMAGEHERE first though and then paste in the url. The icon must be a gif, I believe.



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;table table table td.text div img {visibility:hidden;} table table table td.text div { background-image:url('PUTYOURIMAGEHERE/'... background-repeat:no-repeat} table table table td.text table table div img {visibility:visible;} table table table td.text table table div { background-image:url('none');}%26lt;/style%26gt;



EDIT: Please send me a message. This forum won't let me post the code because it is using it as it's own. I will email you the code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services