Monday, December 28, 2009

OK...I want to use a DIV overlay layout thingy for my Myspace...where 2 start???

I've asked this question b4 but no one seems to understand what I mean...lets see...I love wierd layouts, like those on createblog.com, but the codes confuse me. I get confused around here:



%26lt;div class="friends"%26gt;



%26lt;marquee%26gt;



%26lt;a href="../angel/www.omargarcia.net===Frie... src="http://layouts.cbimg8.com/35/17633e... border="0"%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;



%26lt;a



How do I get my friends URL? I know I have to hit properties...but what do I click? My friends pic or my friends profile page?



When I enter my friends URL i preview my profile and all i get is a scrolling "no Pic" friends section.



I also need help on changin my "no pic" sign into my real profile default pic...



Aghhhh I need DIV layouts for dummies.....PLEASE help!



OK...I want to use a DIV overlay layout thingy for my Myspace...where 2 start???

you get your friend id by click edit safe mode than click view my profile and your URL it should be something like myspace.com/abunchanumbers the numbers are your friend id



OK...I want to use a DIV overlay layout thingy for my Myspace...where 2 start???

http://bbzspace.com/



Start off small don't get carried away if you want to use a overlay chances are the creator will not help you.



Go to skem9.com for help they give details of how to work things.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services