Friday, December 25, 2009

How do you use a DIV code in myspace?

Can someone help me? How much do you need to know about HTML to use a DIV layout? PLEASE help me!!!!



How do you use a DIV code in myspace?

You need to know HTML as well as CSS to get meaningful output using DIV tags



How do you use a DIV code in myspace?

Divs are basically blocks, layers that you can move around and resize as you please on a myspace profile. You can add almost anything you want to your page.



Depending on how desperate you are for a div, add me and I'll help you out with a basic, very very basic div to get you rolling, however you're gonna have to do the rest of the HTML stuff yourself, I'll give you some tips and you'll see it's not really that hard, all it takes is time, patience and bit of creativity.



Re: How much HTML and CSS - you need to know a fair bit of CSS, and a fair amount HTML knowledge is a must.



Here's my space (which is a div, add me):



http://www.myspace.com/oscarhernandezjr

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services