Monday, November 30, 2009

HELP! Div layout help for myspace?!?

So i dont have any experience with div layouts and i want to put one on my myspace profile. When I put it on, it doesnt cover the whole page and my Details show. I think i need HTML codes or something? Well, if you have all the info and codes to help me please do!Thank you very much.



HELP! Div layout help for myspace?!?

Try this:



http://views-under-construction.blogspot...



It has complete instructions, including how to hide all the page content, put a div overlay in its place, and then pull back in some of the default content and place it on top of your overlay.



HELP! Div layout help for myspace?!?

It also depends on what browser you use, They all look different on them depending on the type of browser

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services