Monday, November 30, 2009

How to make a myspace div layout?

I really don't know what is div means but I just saw 'em



All I want is a layout that is so wayyy different that the normal myspace pro where I can use my Photoshop for it have boxes or objects on it and stuff



How to make a myspace div layout?

Just need to learn a bit of HTML. You can arrange things very nicely without all those lame advertising layout pages.



The secret is to use %26lt;table%26gt; and %26lt;div%26gt; tags inside various ares in the main column (About Me or Who I'd like to meet) or the side column (music, TV, etc.). Search around for a good HTML tutorial and start working with these two tags and you'll be a pro in no time.



How to make a myspace div layout?

u need to learn html and css. to fully code ur layouts Report It



How to make a myspace div layout?

i think if you go to whateverlife.com it shows you. you just have to look Report It



How to make a myspace div layout?

myspace has it's OWN support site



Try there:



http://www.myspacesupport.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services