Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace DIV help?!?! (i have HTML knowledge)?

i'm really good with HTML and I never have problems



so it's not gonna be hard for me to understand your directions



I've had several DIVs in the past



but for some reason my comment box refuses to show in this DIV layout!!



I think i tried everything



i will send you the code! 'about me' and 'who i'd like to meet'



here's a link to the page i'm working on



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



someone PLEASE HELP!!



i know it's not much you will get 10 pts best answer



Myspace DIV help?!?! (i have HTML knowledge)?

you didnt put your comment box into a div - it's just sitting in your meet section all by itself, that's why it's not showing



my best advice would be to put it into a div and position it just like you did with your other divs, but if just want a quick fix that makes your comment box appear, i came up with this



.blurbs center {z-index:9; position:relative;}



that makes it show, but it's hard to see - if you want to see it better, at least just til you get it all straightened out, you can use this



.blurbs center {z-index:9; position:relative; background-color:white;}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services