Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace div overlay Question??

Ok i got some help figureing out as to how alot of plps myspaces were differnt its called a div overlay ok i got that now..i cant seem to find how to create your own i mean i get some sites that offer me little ways but what im basicaly wanting to do is, Make my myspace page look like a page from a comic book with maybe pictures of me or lets say a picture of my fav comic book scene as the cover of my myspace. but i have no idea as to even go about this.If someone knows a good website to explain or even if you can help me figure out how to do it id be so gratefull thanks.



Myspace div overlay Question??

The following are div websites that offer customizable overlays.



It's a tedious thing to learn so have paitence



www.createblog.com



www.rewindd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services