Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to create a div myspace layout?

I want to have one of these div myspace layouts but i dont find any that i like so i decided to do one myself. The problem is that i googled and the generators i found wont let me have my display pic box shown... any help??



I dont like these generators because they just placed a 2 or any number of boxes but i have to fill them in with what i want but i need something similar to the default myspace pic box, if you know what i mean



How to create a div myspace layout?

use this



http://abrax.us/Katamari/OverlayGen.php



and then bring back your profileInfo section with this code



%26lt;style%26gt;



.profileInfo, .profileInfo * {visibility:visible;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



note: dont remove the star from that code or it wont work



How to create a div myspace layout?

if you want to create it the lazy way follow the dude that first answered if you want to create it manually here is a tutorial that helped me allot and it will help you too



http://youtube.com/watch?v=tAmTmO0ZWSY



have fun



and dont be sad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services