Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace DIV overlays?

i really want to know how to work these. i love the layouts on createblog.com, but i don't know how to set div overlays up on my myspace profile. can anyone help me?



Myspace DIV overlays?

I think I get the question but it's not real clear.



You have to remove everything from your profile (previous codes, interests, ext.) and put them somewhere else (note pad or word while your putting in the div) you place each section of code where it tells you to then place your content back into sections where the words are not in brackets. I actually enjoy doing div layouts for people so I'd be willing to help anyone personally if they wanted.



Btw my myspace is www.myspace.com/ilybird



Feel free to message me.



Myspace DIV overlays?

Cascading Style Sheets can be used to create overlays. They are incredibly powerful



%26lt;style%26gt;



#myStyle {



position:absolute;



left: 10px;



top: 10px;



width: 100px;



height: 100px;



background-color: #FFAAAA;



}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



%26lt;div id="myStyle"%26gt; Overlay data here %26lt;/div%26gt;



=================================



Place the code anywhere in your profile e.g About Me or Interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services