Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace Div Layout??

I want to use this layout on myspace. the thing is i dont really understand what Div means or how to get it work right on my page. i know just copy and pasting isn't it and that there is more. can someone please help me!!??



Here is the webpage and the layout i want.



http://www.createblog.com/layouts/code.p...



Myspace Div Layout??

Ok lets start from the top, delete everything inside all of your myspace boxes, anything that you want to put in your new one paste inside of a notepad document.



Now paste the first one inside of you "about me" and then do not touch ne thing inside of there.



Then when you paste the second one in "I'd like to meet." there is a little editing.



Now open up two internet explores, or whatever browser you are using and in the new one you just opened, go to view my profile. Then up in the "URL" copy ur friend id number, should say friend Id=87126398 whatever ur number is. only copy the numbers.



Now go to the old page where you are editing, and paste that number in where you see all the "xxxxx" (put the numbers isd=side the quotations.



Now where it says blah blaf blah etc. put in your own stuff, codes, things about you whatever.



To view my profile, I got it from createblog.com also go to myspace.com/jr_johnston



I can help you with any thing else you need!



Just add me and say whats up i am twilight girl lol



hope this helped



If something is still wrong, send me a message through myspace, and when i get home I will help you!!!



Myspace Div Layout??

i hav a myspace but mi friend does that stuff 4 me... ill ask her!!!



Myspace Div Layout??

first u clear everything from ur edit profile (if u want u can save it in a document.. in case u mess up u can get it back)



ok you copy the code that says about me and you put it on ur about me section on ur page (just leave it like it is)



then you copy the i want to meet code and put it on ur i want to meet section (this part u edit)



ok where the X's are u put ur myspace ID (i.e. 139845)



then where it says BLAH u can write w/e u want... (like stuff about u , likes/dislikes...)



hope that helps if not msg me on myspace (myspace.com/dj2_yankeegirl)



=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services