Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace DIV EXPERIENCEDHTML HELP please?

~first off im quite aware of all of the myspace editor sites like free code source, as obvious from the looks of my page



myspace.com/fromwinterbringsthespring



but can anyone help me with a DIV code to raise the left hand column up since i hid the music player??



Myspace DIV EXPERIENCEDHTML HELP please?

div code? why is that what you ask,



I don't think a div code is right for this task.



Instead of a div code, may I suggest,



a negative top margin for your interests.



%26lt;style%26gt;



table.interestsAndDetails {margin-top:-60px;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



I tested that code, and it did the task,



It took up the space, as I thought you did ask.



But as for your player, in IE it does show.



Do you want code to hide this, or no?



Perhaps make it smaller, and move it away,



So people can stop it, or just let it play?



http://views-under-construction.blogspot...



Myspace DIV EXPERIENCEDHTML HELP please?

yeah I tend to go with custom music players with div layouts. makes life much easier.. sorry Im to tired to make a cool rhyme for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services