Monday, November 30, 2009

I just put a DIV layout in my myspace profile...?

...but I want the page the be 'fixed' so it doesn't scroll down past the DIV itself. Right now my profile scrolls way down to reveal my original profile and I want it to be so you can only scroll down a little bit just so the only thing that shows is the DIV. I've tried a bunch of codes but they don't work...what can I do?



My myspace URL is myspace.com/



liveasifyoulldietoday



I just put a DIV layout in my myspace profile...?

first off you prob want to take out all the information that you have on your default myspace page. your schools and stuff like that. that will help shorten it up. and then use this set of code.



http://www.skem9.com/html/hideAll.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services