Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace Div Problem?

I'm currently using a div layout, but I'd like to place smaller in-text div boxes to take up less space.



I'm using the %26lt;center%26gt;%26lt;div style="border: 2px solid rgb(0, 0, 0); width: 200px; height: 100px; overflow: auto;"%26gt; code. but it won't work.



http://www.myspace.com/xtwistedmetaphor



see how my "teddy" and "random" section takes up sooo much space? does anyone have the remedy?



and i know my comment box is way out there, its supposed to be under teddys section, but i moved it for seeing purposes.



thanks in advance!



Myspace Div Problem?

It doesn't look like it takes up much space but if you want to change it, adjust the width and height in the code.



Ex.



Instead of - width: 200px change it to width: 150px and keep messing with it until you get it right.



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services