Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do areplace my picture with the one in a certain layout to spice things up a bit? (DIV Myspace L

I have this div layout located at this url:



http://www.myspace.com/xyz_div7



But instead of the biggest picture of Beyonce I would like to put this picture of Tupac I made there instead:



http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j77/Mz...



If somebody could make me a code I would be so like ecstatic. I really need some help I have been trying to do this for like four hours haha. If you help you rock. Thanks!



How do areplace my picture with the one in a certain layout to spice things up a bit? (DIV Myspace Layout)?

you can't;



i analyzed the code. you can't just remove the picture because the picture is the WHOLE layout. Here is the layout picture link as proof



http://i7.tinypic.com/21m4sq8.gif.



How do areplace my picture with the one in a certain layout to spice things up a bit? (DIV Myspace Layout)?

yeah you could. that could work just make sure you put it in the exact place and dont change anything else! and just replace THAT URL :D goodluck! Report It



How do areplace my picture with the one in a certain layout to spice things up a bit? (DIV Myspace Layout)?

you have to figure out which div that is. it's probably labeled div 1 in your code. that's usually how they're labeled. anyway... replace the url of the beyonce picture with the url of the tupac picture.



you can't just enter a new code to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services