Monday, November 30, 2009

I use css/div overlay coding for myspace.com, and im trying to make a box on my page that will have

OK, so I want a box on my myspace profile that will contain my layout code inside it for people to copy and use. How do I do this, I use css/div overlay coding if that makes any difference



I use css/div overlay coding for myspace.com, and im trying to make a box on my page that will have my layout?

if u have dreamweaver this is great...copy ure code from codeview and paste it in design view....then go back to code view and u have the nice equivilent in a safe form that doesnt effect site design.



send me the code to techsupport@3doms.com if u dont have dw and ill convert to a safe version to just paste into ure box or watever.



I use css/div overlay coding for myspace.com, and im trying to make a box on my page that will have my layout?

You can do this at http://www.pimpthenet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services