Saturday, November 28, 2009

Help w/ myspace div layouts?

i dont care how stupid i sound right now, but i got my div layout on my page. but i have a huge ammount of trouble putting my text into the boxes(like to tell about me). im really confused please help. Look at my test profile myspace.com/ehvavbhsdbvhjb thats all i can get, i just need a little (actually a lot of ) help.



Help w/ myspace div layouts?

try putting this in the I'd Like to Meet section under the pic/background your using



%26lt;div style="position: absolute; width:###px; height:####px; top:###px; left:###px; background-color: transparent;"%26gt; YOUR TEXT HERE%26lt;/div%26gt;



replace # with the numbers that will fit in the sections



fell free to check my page out http://www.myspace.com/master_joe1201

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services