Sunday, December 6, 2009

How do i make a myspace cover up for div layer?

iv got everything done but all the cover codes i found in google don't cover the whole thing.



can anyone help me?



i want a code to cover the entire thing in white like in http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus... but in white.



dont tellme to google, and dont tell me not to make my own div layout.



can u help me?



How do i make a myspace cover up for div layer?

I know you said not to tell you to make your own DIV layout, so I'm not going to TELL you to. Instead, I'm going to ASK you to.



The reason is because I just recently created a tutorial to help beginners like you create your own MySpace DIV overlay. It takes less than twenty minutes to create one and you can add your own personal touches (like a picture background, music, etc). I even give you the link to the best MySpace DIV overlay generator there is. It's so simple to use.



Here is my tutorial if you're interested. Otherwise, I apologize.



http://www.associatedcontent.com/article...



I hope I have helped in some way! =]



How do i make a myspace cover up for div layer?

sorry i read your question wrong..



but i have a million codes.



hold on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services